New in PSF for v2022.06.08
The Package Support Framework (PSF) was originally an open-source project to help Win32/DotNet applications run when inside an MSIX Container. TMurgent has taken up the support for the PSF in our fork here on GitHub. The changes below cover changes made since the April 2022 release:
- PsfLauncher now has the option to exclude console apps from dll injection.
- PsfRuntime added AddDllDirectory and SetDllDirectory intercepts. Currently, this is only for debug logging until we determine the need.
- An FRF fix for redirection paths containing forward slashes instead of backslash (CreateDirectory) and grandparent path trimming.
- Improved RegLegacy Debug logging until virtual registry fix in OS arrives.
- Added Argument Virtualization for command line arguments implemented by PsfLauncher.
- General debug logging improvements.
Be sure to check out the updated Wiki for IT Pro documentation on the PSF: Home · TimMangan/MSIX-PackageSupportFramework Wiki (github.com)
These improvements are expected to appear shortly in the following TMurgent releases:
- TMEditX 18.104.22.168
- PsfTooling 22.214.171.124